LOVE MONTH IS HERE!




Valentines is coming and yes, flowers are basically in demand! As a lady, I definitely feel special whenever I received flowers. I don't know why, but ladies do really love flowers! To all the men who are reading this blog post, I know you're currently confused where you are going to buy flowers. Here's an advice, basic and ordinary flowers are too mainstream! Be unique and choose unique just like sunflowers, a box of different kinds of roses, a hug circular box of big amazing flowers, rainbow flowers, cabbage flowers and more! You don't need to order all of those abroad or outside Davao because it's already here plus it will surely make a girl happy because the arrangement is way too beautiful. All flowers I mentioned above are available at Eufloria. It is a flower shop inside Yolks (I also wrote a blog-post of it. Scroll down lang or click HERE.). They have different kinds of unique, gorgeous flowers that is absolutely perfect for Valentines!❤️




















To all men who's reading this, what are you waiting for? Visit FB.COM/EUFLORIAPH, order now andg et 10% discount upon ordering. More amazing deals will follow!! :) Yay!!


1 comment: