6 OOTDs = 135.50 PESOS

Would you believe, all these 6 OOTDs only cost a total of 135.50 pesos? I confidently admit that I AM AN UKAY-UKAY HOARDER. I love how I come out with unique pieces that I can suit in today's style. My grandma used to bring me in some UK places here in Davao since I was elementary, and she even taught me how to pick wisely. Scroll down below for the prices. *wink*
 Red Top - 5 pesos
Denim Skirt - 10 pesos
Furry Shoes - 50 pesos
Gray Top - 2 pesos
Brown Culottes - 10 pesos
LEVI - HELLO!! HAHA! 
 Mint Floral Top - 10 pesos
Dark Gray Skort - 15 pesos
 Turtle Neck Navy Blue Top - 5 pesos
Red Shorts - (3 for 10) 3.50 pesos
 Aquamarine One Piece - 10 pesos
(Pag naka ukay ako ng swim wear, I always make sure na pakuluan ko ito ng hot water, and soak it with bleach powder)
Army Green Dress (GAP TAG) - 15 pesos
White Vest - 10 pesos

Always soak all the UKAY-UKAY stuff you got with bleach powder or detergent powder before wearing it. REMEMBER: IT'S NOT ABOUT THE BRAND, IT'S ABOUT THE STYLE. -- FASHION FADES, STYLE IS ETERNAL.


1 comment: