AND NOW THAT I’M WEARING A ROMPER ALL I’M GOING TO BE THINKING ABOUT IS HOW MUCH I HAVE TO PEE.

FASHION









Summer is around the corner and I know almost all of the ladies out there are looking for a summer outfit that is on trend and I'm sure you, girls are looking for rompers. It may bother you a lot of questions like "do I really need to be naked when I\m going to pee?",  " Oh, the romper will touch the floor", "Is there such a thing as a “conservative” romper?" and a lot more! Lol! Hence, no matter how complicated it is, rompers are still definitely a must have this summer!

To all Davaoñas, head to Shy Girl's Beautique at The Flea Market Concept Store (Artiaga Street, at the end of Roxas Night Market) and shop their affordable awesome summer finds. You don't have to order online anymore and you can also fit the items if it really suits you or not!❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment