HOLA SUMMER! HOLA RED HAIR!

FASHION


Maybe some of  you are wondering why my hair is red on our last blog post and nope, it's not a Hairspray! *wink* I changed my hair color last week to really feel the summer vibes (I FINALLY DON'T HAVE ANY SUMMER CLASS AND I AM CLEARLY SAYING HELLO TO SUMMER VACAY! HAHA!). I always wanted to make my hair red, but our school has this policy of "NO HAIR COLOR ALLOWED" and because school is over, HOLA RED HAIR. I am officially a "RED HEAD GIRL"! :D So moving on, I am going to share with you the amazing bikini I wore last Saturday during our Park Inn by Radison Davao's Summer Splash Special shoot.

 "For me, fashion means dare. I don't mind wearing a bikini. I okay with it." said Nargis. I am really a fan of different bikinis especially a monokini. It is so comfortable to wear not just because you can cover your tummy, but because you can move around without having insecurities. It's hard to find a one-piece that suits today's trend, but thank God for O SHOPPE DIVINE for having this nude monokini. It is one of my favorite pieces ever! I'm feeling sexy and free! Lol! 









For orders and inquiries, visit O SHOPPE DIVINE'S page or contact 0927 314 9304. There are still a lot of swimwear varieties on her online shop. Order your favorite monokini designs now! :)

1 comment: